- Cyber Security Training & Certification: When you decide to get your cyber security, certification is up to you. If you have the skills, there’s nothing to stop you from starting when you’re an undergraduate. A recognizable credential will burnish your résumé and catch the eye of hiring managers. The purpose of Cyber Security Training & Certification Because companies hire LPTs to legally hack into their networks, the certification covers mastery-level cybersecurity concepts, including multi-level pivoting, OS exploits, SSH tunneling, and privilege escalation. Anyone who receives this cybersecurity certification is expected to make decisions under pressure that can impact the network security of an entire company.
- PCI DSS Certification: PCI DSS is an information security standard that was created to increase controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that ALL companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
- ISO 27001 Certification: Information Security Management. An Information Security Management System provides a systematic and pro-active approach to effectively managing risks to the security of your company’s confidential information. An ISO 27001 certification is applicable to any business of any size across the world.
- ISO 20000 Certification: Information Technology Service management. This globally recognized Information Technology Service Management Standard has been designed to shape consistency into the management of IT services and infrastructure, either internal or outsourced, benefiting employees and clients.
- VAPT Certification: Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing. is a process in which the IT systems such as computers and networks, and software such as operating systems and application software are scanned in order to identify the presence of known and unknown vulnerabilities.
- GDPR Certification: General Data Policy Regulation (GDPR). GDPR compliance states that organizations must adopt appropriate policies, procedures and processes to protect the personal data they hold. GDPR certification is a new feature that allows entities to receive certification from approved certification bodies to show compliance with GDPR.
- SOC Certification: System and Organization Controls, and it’s a standard to measure how well the information is regulated in an organization. The purpose of SOC standards is to provide confidence and peace of mind for organizations when they engage third-party vendors. A SOC-certified organization should comply with the appropriate SOC safeguards and procedures in place.
SOC 2 Certification: System and Organization Controls, and the controls are a series of standards designed to help measure how well a given service organization conducts and regulates its information. The purpose of SOC 2 is an auditing procedure that ensures your service providers securely manage your data to protect the interests of your organization and the privacy of its clients. For security-conscious businesses, SOC 2 compliance is a minimal requirement when considering a SaaS provider.
- ISO 22301 Certification: Business Continuity Management. The certification ensures that an organization’s critical business functions will either continue to operate despite serious incidents or disasters that might otherwise have interrupted them, or will be recovered to an operational state within a reasonably short period.