ABM is glad to announce its Business Partnership with IBM, and Providing the IBM Qradar and IBM Guardium.
- IBM Qradar – Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Helps security teams accurately detect and prioritize threats across the enterprise, and it provides intelligent insights that enable teams to respond quickly to reduce the impact of incidents. By consolidating log events and network flow data from thousands of devices, endpoints and applications distributed throughout your network, QRadar correlates all this different information and aggregates related events into single alerts to accelerates incident analysis and remediation. QRadar SIEM is available on premises and in a cloud environment.
- Comprehensive Visibility: gain centralized insight into logs, flow and events across on-premises, SaaS and IaaS environments
- Eliminate manual tasks: centrally see all events related to a particular threat in one place to eliminate manual tracking processes and enable analysts to focus on investigation and response.
- Real-time threat detection: leverage out-of-the-box analytics that automatically analyze logs and network flows to detect threats and generate prioritized alerts as attacks progress through the kill chain.
- Easily manage compliance: comply with internal organizational policies and external regulations by leveraging pre-built reports and templates.
- IBM Security Guardium
IBM Security Guardium can help you take a smarter, analyze and more adaptive approach to protecting critical data wherever it resides. Enhance your visibility and protection, understand risk, and uncover hidden threats by centralizing data security and audit data.
With the IBM Security Guardium platform, you can:
- Automatically discover and classify sensitive data
- Identify data at risk and get remediation recommendations
- Monitor access and protect data
- Simplify security and compliance reporting
- Encrypt data across environments
- Use contextual insights and analytics
- Get a business perspective on data risk